According to Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 in December of the personal data protection, by which the right to information is regulated in data collection, we inform you of the following:
- The personal data you have provided us in this and other communications with you will be processed in the files responsibility of GRAN KARTING CLUB LANZAROTE.
- The goal of treatment is to properly manage the service you have requested us . Also these data will not be transferred to third parties , unless legally permitted assignments.
- The data requested through this and other communications are mandatory provision for the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- His refusal to supply the requested data implies the impossibility to provide the service.
- Also we advised of the possibility of exercising the relevant rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 to Gran Karting Club Lanzarote as responsible for the file. The rights referred to ,can exercise through the following means:
Company Name: GRAN KARTING CLUB LANZAROTE S.L.
Contact number: +34 928 524 956
- Gran Karting Club Lanzarote expresses its commitment to confidentiality regarding the processing of personal data.
The information that may appear in this message and its (s) file (s) attachment (s) is completely confidential and is only directed exclusively to its addressee. If you read this message and are not the addressee indicated, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the recipient, or have received this communication in error, please note that is prohibited and may be illegal, any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication, please notify us immediately and return the original message to the above address. Thank you.
Virus: We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that this message and its attachments are free from viruses. However, we strongly recommend that the recipient thereof equally appropriate to use the necessary means to ensure the absence of virus and / or recommend any malicious code.